Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Speedy Delivery

I'm pretty sure that some of the UPS drivers who've delivered packages to my house work something like this:



I once had an envelope with hundreds of dollars worth of software "delivered" into the Lilies of the Nile on the opposite side of my house from the door and mailbox. Didn't find it until a couple of weeks later, when the sprinklers were off due to a leak and we were watering the plants by hose.

(At least it was delivered to the right house that time, unlike some of the notebook computers I've ordered!)

My FedEx experiences are about on par with my UPS experiences. I sleep much better at night when packages are sent to my house via U.S. Postal Service. Thankfully, all the services deliver reliably to my work, where they are cool about us receiving personal packages.

No comments: